Thursday 16 October 2014

It's been a crappy week, with crappy weather. My new job is in a near perfect scenario, part time, term time only so I don't need childcare, excellent pay and benefits, not too far away, my own office. But with this great scenario comes a pretty tough job. I've been in tears and drowning my sorrows in cake and junk food. I've been ill too, with a mild cold and the lousy weather just finishes me off.




























I made some great meals this week despite it all, like this paella I found in an old magazine my group leader gave me, a chorizo and chicken one!


















I also made beef stew on Sunday...









and a chicken curry for dinner tonight. 










So I've been doing my best for my meals, it's just been a tough week resisting all the naughty stuff in between. Weigh in tonight and I've put on a lb this week. I'm chastising myself but I won't let it get to me, time to have a fresh start this week from tomorrow. I want to be good because I have a night out planned next week and I want to have a few drinks. It hasn't been that awful this week, I've been to the gym for some hardcore zumba classes and I've started wearing my engagement ring again. It used to feel uncomfortable. For a whole year I couldn't even wear my wedding ring, and now look. :) 


Gotta take these non-scale victories where I can! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment