Monday 20 October 2014


So I put on a pound last week but for some reason I was feeling pretty trim. I think its all the work I've been putting in at the gym. I feel toned and not wobbly at all. My problem area is my tummy. It gets bloated and then nothing fits me. I've found ways to disguise it but its really only passable when I'm working out. I went shopping on Saturday for a nice to wear to my local theatre in the evening. I was a bit paranoid but no one said it looked hideous! :) phew!

Tonight I've made burgers, 


Was a nice quick meal while catching up with Strictly! I'm off to zumba class now! 

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain -- I'm desperately trying to shift the lard that I've allowed to accumulate around me - it's hard going but keep on going - looking good, feeling good and those burgers look fine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the burgers were delicious! Good luck with your journey and thank you for the positive comments!

    ReplyDelete