Thursday 29 January 2015

Blip

I had such a good start to the week, feeling really good about what I was eating. I made this syn free breakfast over the weekend. It was so filling! 


I made my family favourite chilli con carne from the Extra Easy Cookbook.


And for Sunday dinner I made these burgers with babybel melted inside and loads of roasted vegetables. I was greedy and had two wholemeal rolls, one as a HEX and the other as 5 syns. 




Tonight I made this tuna pasta bake using quark and fat free fromage frais and some cheddar which was another HEX. 

So tonight was Couple of the Year so we had a taster evening. I made these smash scones and everyone loved them.  I wrote out the recipe for them. 




 There are various recipes online but I find them quite dry, so here is mine.
  • 3 eggs beaten
  • 600 g low fat cottage cheese
  • 170 g bag of smash
  • 1/2 cup of water
  • 3 spring onions chopped
  • 3 slices of cooked lean bacon chopped fine
  • salt
  • pepper

Mix altogether and add water until the consistency is light and smooth. Just put in the oven straight, I use stoneware but it should be alright on a baking sheet. I put it in at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes until they brown.
I didn't get to they gym as often as I would have liked and I wasn't expecting a massive loss but I wasn't expecting a gain either. :( I put on a lb. It should come off next week. It's just a blip! I've been doing this long enough to know we all have blips!

I have to say I measured my waist and it's gone down an inch. That is my little non scale victory for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment