Friday 23 January 2015

Fighting the January Blues

My oh my, it's been a tough week! I've been going back to a few old favourites as I'm not working at the moment. I've been using my free time to focus on slimming world and getting fit in the gym.

When I'm in a rush this Batchelor's pasta with some bacon
 and added frozen spinach makes for a healthy filling quick meal! 

This new MullerLight flavour is excellent for only one syn! 
I love Chinese cooking and this is one of my own recipes using leeks to
make a delicious base with ginger garlic and oyster sauce. 
The result is beautiful, filling and very tasty!





I'm really enjoying fruit again as well
as I love to pick on them while I'm watching
telly.

 I'm enjoying green tea quite a bit too, 
and its keeping me warm!

My absolute family favourite is this bolognese using pork mince. It's just delicious!

I love a good old Slimming World curry loaf but I added chicken this time!



 My husband asked for this smash cheese scones with a tomato soup. The scones are delicious, made from smash cottage cheese and eggs! Please feel free to ask me for recipes!

 So it's been very cold this week and fairly depressing. I'm trying to stay focused and positive, work out at the gym and this week I had a 1.5 lb loss! I'm quite pleased and I'm hoping I can keep losing. Let's see how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment