Tuesday 6 January 2015

Hello 2015

I'm back! It's been a rough few months since my last post. Around the time of that post my job started to go south. I was finally told that my employer would not be renewing my contract four days before my graduation from University. It was a bit of a low blow but the job wasn't going well and I was too excited about graduating to give a damn. I was graduating! You see, it took 20 years to achieve this dream so I was high as a kite! And I was loving the outfit I bought for the occasion.


And then I started celebrating the graduation with some friends...


and then the Christmas parties started...


And then my weight started going up...

And losing my job and trying to stick with Slimming World made me feel sad.

So I gave up...

for a month.

I quit Slimming World after almost two years.

BUT!

I missed it!

And now I'm rejoining on Thursday. I'm not on the plan 100% but it's a slow process getting rid of all the naughty food in my house and giving up bread again. I think I've put on 4 lbs but will confirm after my weigh in on Thursday when I rejoin. I've taken some pictures for comparison later. I am currently a size 18 and squeezing into it. 


I went back to my zumba class last night and I am booked to go three times a week. I don't plan on looking for work for a while so this is going to be my focus for a while. I'm also working on writing full time so blogging about this is going to keep me sharp! I really need to sort out my hair too!

Well I'm ready for 2015 now! Hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment