Friday 16 January 2015

First week's results


It was my husband's birthday last week. It sucks having your birthday in January. I ran out of ideas for a present so I made him a peanut butter and chocolate birthday cake.

 And it was delicious so obviously I had to have a slice!


  The kitchen is my happy place, I have to say... I love making pasta for my children and this meatball dish was lovely.
I made these quick noodles using ready to eat chicken and some frozen Chinese veg...


I've been working on my lines for my next play. So I'm cutting my cooking time by using my slow cooker. This beef stew was lovely.

I know people have mugshots for lunch but it's a snack for me, especially when it's so cold in my house. It is a free snack. 

And then I was back in the kitchen cooking this feast of Punjabi Chicken, two syns per serving because I use Flora Cuisine Oil to cook this dish. It's so worth it. 

After all that at weigh in I only lost half a lb. I probably shouldn't have had the cake and there were some crackers lying around after Christmas. I could have been better this week. I'm also thinking about trying the whole SP days that Slimming World have started suggesting, cutting down on carbs and having more super speed veggies. I'm going to try but I'm not keen on faddy diets and tweaks. I love the Extra Easy plan but I think I've not been as good as I can be. I also love the new food planner and fit log on the website. They've made some fab changes. I'm also still doing zumba three times a week so lets see if I have better results next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment